Tuesday 18 July 2017

Sue Wilson Christmas Dies

Hi, got another Christmas card to share, I couldn't resist these new dies from Sue Wilson and they were all purchased from Maximum Crafts, great prices and free delivery.



I started this card with a 8 x 8in scalloped card blank and used the stitched lattice frames from the shadow box collection to die cut the lattice into the centre of the card, I cut twice to  extend the lattice to fit the size I wanted.  I then glued a sheet of 8 x 8 blue paper behind the lattice, from the botanical notes 8 x 8in premium paper pad by First Edition (purchased from The Range).

The baubles are a stamp set by Creative Expressions called heirloom ornaments, they're a few years old, so I don't think they're still available.  I stamped them onto silver mirror card and white pearlescent card, which has been coloured using tumbled glass distress ink.  I used Creative Expressions true white embossing powder.

The small snowflakes are dies by x-cut, which were £2.00 in hobbycraft, cut from white card and glamour dust added.

For the 'garland' I've used Berry Bough from the Festive Collection, Pine Cone & Greenery from the Woodland Collection, Lace Edged Leaves &  Poinsettia Additions from the Festive Collection (last year, I think).  I cut the poinsettias from parchment and added some pale blue stamens from Aliexpress and some glamour dust.  For all the other foliage I used pale silver pearl card, silver mirri card and white pearl card, the berry bough was cut with the grey pearl card and I've used a white enamel pen to colour the berries.

The sentiment is the Merry Little Christmas die from the Festive Collection, which I cut in silver mirri card and snipped into it toget the Merry Christmas.


Thanks for looking and any comments you may leave.



Maria

x





2 comments:

Margarets designer cards said...

Beautiful card, love the design and colour.

Emma Goddard said...

A stunning card, absolutely beautiful, love it xx