Wednesday 13 September 2017

Christmas Lantern

Afternoon, hope everyone is ok with this awful weather we are having, I've been ferreted away in my craft room again today, so I have another quick card to share for week 37 of the facebook challenge, the theme this week is Christmas candles or lanterns.


I started with a a5 card blank and made a bow front acetate card.  The lantern was a free digi stamp,( I just googled free Christmas digi stamps) which I coloured with promarkers and added some glitter flakes.  The fir trees behind my 'window' are dies from Aliexpress and I've cut them in white card and again added some glitter flakes.  The Ivy is also a die from Aliexpress.

All the other foliage is Sue Wilson dies, Berry Bough & Pine Cone & Greenery.




The white raffia I used for my bow was £2 from Hobbycraft and I've added some little berries from Aliexpress.



The little golden bells were also purchased from Aliexpress (Aliexpress is a bit of an addiction for me at the moment, prices are so good).

Thanks for looking and any comments you may leave.


Maria


x




4 comments:

Janette said...

Beautiful card again Marie, so festive..x

Emma Goddard said...

Beautiful card Maria, love the design xx

Inkypinkydelights said...

Beautiful card Maria. Judy x

Craftychris said...

Ooh this is soooo beautiful! Absolutely gorgeous card! xxx