Saturday 14 October 2017

Snow globe

Hi all, I haven't really been up to date with blogging lately, I've gone back to working nights after a long break.  I'm struggling to keep up with everything at the moment, I was diagnosed with lung disease but I'm determined not to give up work, so keep your fingers crossed for me everyone.

This is a card I made for a facebook challenge, its a Christmas village.

It's much larger than I intended it to be, so I couldn't use the stamped image I originally wanted to use.  I searched and found the free image on Pinterest. 

The snowglobe was cut with my Silhouette Cameo, I added lots of glitter and acetate to the centre, the snowflake dies were cut in pale blue and white from dies from Aliexpress and I added lots of glitter.  Really simple card, but took me forever, lol.


Thanks so much for looking and any comments you may leave.


Maria


x

8 comments:

Janette said...

Loving your beautiful card Maria and I'm really happy your trying to get back to normal, hope it works out for you , not easy with any sort of lung disease, I know first hand....you take care...xxxx

Jean said...

beautiful card ! keep well xx

Margarets designer cards said...

Beautiful card, love it.
Sorry to hear you are struggling, You are brave to keep working, take care hope you get more time to craft

Emma Goddard said...

Wow, beautiful Christmas card Maria, stunning xx

Craftychris said...

Stunning card! I love it - a lovely magical Christmas feel. So sorry you have had such a rubbish diagnosis - hats off to you still working and crafting too! Take good care of yourself though! Big hugs. xxxxxxxx

Unknown said...

Stunning!!! Blue and silver is my favorite color combo for holiday cards and you did a hang-up job of combining them! So sorry to hear you are having health issues; hope you are able to overcome it and keep crafting. Hang in there! :-)

Unknown said...

You’re very brave to go back to work as it’s so hard to juggle poor health and work commitments. Good luck with your crafting and I hope you’re able to carry on whenever possible as your creations are really lovely.

Inkypinkydelights said...

Fabulous Snowglobe Maria. Judy x