Friday 3 November 2017

Challenge tree

Hi, I'm hoping you're not going to laugh too hard at todays card, it was definitely a challenge, lol.  There is a Christmas tree comp. running on the challenge group I'm in on fb, the tree has to be drawn or painted and you can't use stamps or dies, so, back to basics.



 I wanted to at least try and get my tree symmetrical, so above is a pic of one of many fails at my weird little tree.



I ended up with this, I added some different size gems and some tinsel, then covered in glitter.  For my background I swirled some blue, pink and white pearlescent paint and while it was wet randomly added some chunky glitter flakes and glitter.


Thanks for looking and any comments you may leave, if nothing else, hope I've given you a laugh today.


Maria

x


4 comments:

Janette said...

No one is going to laugh at this pretty card, I think you did a brilliant job with that tree, looks great....xx

Margarets designer cards said...

Love the tree, looks good to me, very pretty card

Inkypinkydelights said...

Love your tree and what a lovely card it has made! Judy x.

Jules said...

I think your tree looks great Maria .. .. you should be really pleased with it.

I hope you had a good Christmas and wish you all the best for 2018.

Love Jules xx