Thursday 11 February 2016

Glitter girls embossing board

This card was embossed with pink & white pearlescent card & pastel green & pink floral paper which was printed from a Joanna Sheen CD Rom.
 
I used the "Once Upon A Time embossing board" by the Glitter Girls (there is a facebook group called "The Glitter Girls Appreciation Army".
 
 
 



I finished off with flowers from Wild Orchid Crafts and a sentiment from a Crafters Companion CD Rom, which I then cut with a Marianne cutting die.
 
I've really enjoyed using these boards again, haven't used them for so long, in fact, I'd forgotten all about them until I cleaned my craft room (pig sty).
 
The stand for the card was cut from a cutting file, using my Silhouette Cameo.
 
Maria
 
x


3 comments:

Sue Nicholson said...

Lovely sweet card , thanks for sharing cheers Sue

Donna Ellis said...

Wow! Very beautiful, Maria!

Michelle said...

Hi Maria - this is so beautiful - I love the flowers from Wild Orchid Crafts. Thank you for following my blog (Laughing Ducks) and I am now a very happy follower of yours - Michelle x