Wednesday 10 February 2016

Princess Brooke

This card was made for my little Granddaughter & she's definitely a princess.
 
I used pearlescent cardstock in pink & lots of irredescent glitter.
 
I found a cutting file of a sandcastle that I had free with my Silhouette Cameo, and I had a play around to alter it and make it look somewhat like a fairy castle.
 
 
 
 
The bunting & clouds were also a cutting file I bought from the silhouette design store I think
they cost about 50p.  I also cut the letters out.  I added white flowersoft to the clouds to give them a "fluffy" look.
 
The backing card was centura pearl from Crafters Companion, which I coloured (very lightly) with spun sugar & tumbled glass distress inks.
 
The little fairy was in my "bit box" don't know where it was from, I must have had it years (lol)
but I thought it fitted in with the theme.
 
 
Maria
x
 

1 comment:

Donna Mosley said...

Very pretty card, love the castle.

Donna x