Wednesday 14 June 2017

I've got quite a few cards to share today, I haven't blogged in so long properly.  All of the cards were made using Sue Wilson #CreativeExpressions dies.

With Sympathy



I have used Shadow Box Collection - Stitched Lattice Frames & Heart Lattice Embossing Folder.

I've also used Spellbinders large square nestabilities & Spellbinders labels.

I've made the Lily using the classic lily die - Sara signature collection from Crafters Companion.




Tropical Hibiscus


I made the card base and the green fern leaves for this one using my Cameo Silhouette.  The ribbon
I made all the flowers by die cutting the Tropical Hibiscus - finishing touches dies from Sue Wilson,
using foam, I've coloured them using a mixture of oil pastels and pro markers.



Fathers Day



A very simple card, made using The shadow box collection - Stitched lattice frames by Sue Wilson.

I have also used Spellbinders wedding collection - Regal Allure.



Wedding card








Thanks for looking

Maria

x










2 comments:

Wendy L said...

Love this one, so beautiful, xxx

Unknown said...

Thank you Wendy x