Tuesday 15 August 2017

Foamiran Poinsettia Step By Step 2



Then take a bunch of stamens, I just give the ends a little twist and can usually manage to feed them through the centre, although this can be fiddly.


If you find this too fiddly, you could twist some thin wire around the end of the bunch and then feed them through.

Whichever way I feed the stamens through the flower, I always finish by putting a dab of hot glue at the back of the flower, to ensure the stamens are secure.

Very, very long post, but hope it's explained easily enough for those of you that have asked.  Thanks so much for looking and any comments you may leave, I'll give details of the giveaway tomorrow at some point.


Maria


x




1 comment:

Jules said...

Hi Maria

A really great step by step guide . . . . I love the look of your finished poinsettia . . . . very beautiful.

A much more fun use of an iron too!

Love Jules xx