Sunday 30 July 2017

Christmas Tree & Snowflakes

Hi, my second card today is very different for me, as in, the colours, I'm loving navy at the minute.

The photo makes the card look much brighter, it is actually navy, I've used a promarker to darken the card and colour the pearls.

I started with a 8 x 8 inch scalloped card blank and cut my navy card using Sue Wilson Stitched Lattice Frames which I extended to make a square.  I then cut my frame out of silver mirri card using Spellbinders large square nestabilities.  I cut various size snowflakes and glued them to the back of my silver frame.

I cut the Christmas Tree in silver mirri card then glued it onto some of my navy card and cut around it, I then added some pearls which I had coloured to match the navy card.

The sentiment is Sue Wilson Merry Little Christmas, which I cut in navy card.

For the inside (apologies for the terrible pic), I've cut the lamppost and the ivy   out of white card and outlined them all with a navy promarker.  I've cut the sentiment (Penny Black wooden stamp) using a circle die in silver glitter card.

Nearly forgot, the Navy ribbon was a bargain from Hobbycraft (£1).


Thanks for looking and any comments you may leave.



Maria

x


2 comments:

Craftychris said...

So pretty! Love the silver and navy. xxx

Emma Goddard said...

One word .... WOW Stunning card xx