Sunday 30 July 2017

Foamiran Poinsettias

Hi, it's another wet, miserable day here in Wales, so I'm huddled in my craft room making Christmas cards.  I've got two cards to share today, this first card is one of my first attempts at making foamiran flowers.




The flowers haven't photographed very well, the colour is much paler in reality.  I started with a A5 card and layered with some gold mirri card.  For the card front, I firstly embossed using my 'snowflake embossing folder', then used an edger die from Aliexpress.
I cut the poinsettias with white foamiran from www.foamiranworld.com using Poinsettia Additions dies from the festive collection by Sue Wilson.



I used Pentel Oil Pastels (a few pounds in the works) and blended with a baby wipe before heating and shaping.

For the foliage I have used a Woodware holly punch, berry bough and pine cone & greenery die sets by Sue Wilson and cut them in a mixture of the white and gold mirri card.

The sentiment is Merry Little Christmas.  The ribbon is silky crush from Creative Expressions.



For the inside, I've used a snowflake die and cut into sections for the corners in gold mirri card.  The bauble die was also cut with the gold mirri card.  For the sentiment I've used a wooden Penny Black stamp that comes out every year and the frame is Porto die set from the Portugese collection by Sue Wilson.


Thanks for looking and any comments you may leave.



Maria

x





1 comment:

Emma Goddard said...

Absolutely stunning, great card hun xx