Wednesday 26 July 2017

Merry Little Christmas

Hi, it's absolutely pouring with rain here today, so I'm in my craft room again making Christmas cards.  This one was quite a quick make.



I started with a a5 card blank and matt & layered with red card & gold mirri.  I then cut a circle aperture into the top layer of white card using an unbranded die from Aliexpress.

I topped the aperture with a circle frame using the same die as above, and added the ivy die from Aliexpress, I then die cut the picket fence, the lamppost and trees (all unbranded from Aliexpress)
out of the same white card and added some glamour dust.

The sentiment is Sue Wilson Merry Little Christmas and I cut it firstly with red (for the shadow) then in gold mirri.  I finished with the red ribbon and some little golden bells.

For the inside I've used an EK Success corner punch and the same circle dies as above and used a wooden Penny Black stamp for the sentiment.



Thanks so much for looking and any comments you may leave.


Maria

X

4 comments:

Emma Goddard said...

This is gorgeous, beautiful inside too xx

Anonymous said...

A beautiful Christmas card, love the die cuts. They are so pretty. The inside is lovely as well.

Nicola ♥

Janette said...

So gorgeous, what a beautiful card...x

Craftychris said...

So gorgeous, love all the dies you used and lovely inside too! xxx