Friday 1 September 2017

Christmas Church

Afternoon everyone, it's a fab sunny day here and I'm making Christmas cards again, lol.  Never mind keeps me happy.


I've used white pearlescent and silver mirri card but started with a 8" x 8" scalloped card blank (purchased in The Range).

The die I have used for my background and the frame around my church is Sue Wilson Swirly Vine Die Set.  

I've cut the Church die several times so that I've got lots of extra trees to layer and I then fussy cut some silver mirri card to back the church and topped the roof with some glass glitter.

To finish off I've cut lots of Ivy and outlined it with a silver gel pen, added a bow with some silver ribbon and put some silver pearls in each corner, also in each corner of the frame.


Inside I've used a wooden Penny Black stamp (that I've had in my stash for years) for the sentiment and added more of the ivy in each corner and I've also added the lamppost using a little colour on it by using a silver gel pen.

Hayley Green has commented on the previous post to inform me that she has received her goodies from my giveaway, I'm glad your happy with it all Hayley, happy crafting.


Thanks for looking today and any comments you may leave, I really appreciate it.


Maria


x


6 comments:

Emma Goddard said...

Wow, this is gorgeous, I really love this hun xx

Unknown said...

Hi Maria what a stunning card and I love your design and die cuts xx

Debs xx
http://debsartliffscards.blogspot.co.uk/?m=0

Janette said...

This is gorgeous, what a beautiful card...xx

Inkypinkydelights said...

I am just playing catch up having been missing for a short while. I hope you have enjoyed the last couple of months. What a beautiful card! Judy x

Margarets designer cards said...

Gorgeous and beautiful card

Jean said...

love this card