Thursday 7 September 2017

Lace & Pink

Good Afternoon, I'm sharing a card today that I made a while ago, for a customer.  She wanted pink & lace to be included but didn't want it overly girly.


I've had these dies for ages and for some reason hadn't used them, so I started with a 8" x 8" card blank and cut diagonally across the centre, then turned my cut card so that it gives me the cross over.

I've used pale pink centura pearl card stock and embossed it with a Crafters Companion embossing folder, then added some lace from my stash to the edges and topped with flat back pearls.

The flower dies are Striped Nasturtiums by Sue Wilson and I've cut them in a mixture of the pink and some white centura pearl card.

I printed the message using my laptop, cut it out using a nesting die then layered it onto the Rose Oval die set.  The ribbon I've used for my bow is white silky crush by Creative Expressions.



Picture isn't very clear but I,ve used Craft Artist to print a floral edged insert and added the sentiment that my customer requested, I've also added another Rose Oval die cut in pink and popped a butterfly in the centre.


For the box, I've again used centura pearl in both pink and white using  the same elements as I've used on the card.



Thank you so much for looking today and any comments you may leave.


Maria


x



6 comments:

Craftychris said...

Ooh this is an absolute beauty! Your customer must have loved it! xxx

Emma Goddard said...

Beautiful card hun, it's fantastic, love the design xx

Katie said...

Stunning card

Wendy L said...

Just seen this on Facebook, love it, so classy, xxx

Janette said...

This is stunning Marie, so pretty, love all the details and papers and that box is just gorgeous...xx

Inkypinkydelights said...

Beautiful card Maria. Judy x